Friday, April 20, 2012

Another Week Down, R-Controlled Vowel Unit UP!

Well, my dear friends, I want to apologize for the sudden absence. I can't believe it has been another week of no posts, but then again it was one of those weeks. Here is a brief run down of the awesomeness that the third week of April has showered upon me:

* Sick student on Monday, throw up city! (yuck!)
* Special behaviors reigniting and well, let me tell you, not super fun and completely tiring
* Accidents - you know the kind, my primary friends, and yes plural!
* One student found a goose egg and decided to bring it into the classroom - glad he wasn't attacked by the goose!
*Spring hyperness still in full swing!
*Sudden sick day, room not ready at all and my wonderful secretary scrambling to find a sub

So, yes, I am definitely ready for the weekend and yes, I am need of some time to recoup. Oh, but great news, posted our Bossy R mini unit, and I must say I adore the cute story that I wrote! Oh and best part, it's only $3! 


How was your week?
~ Katie

3 comments:

  1. Just like yours!! I know exactly how you feel!!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! What a week. I hope you are feeling better!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it has been quite the week! Thank you for your well wishes. I am feeling better, just not sure I want to walk into the crazy zone that is my classroom come Monday morning! hehe

      Delete