Monday, May 7, 2012

It's Official - 3rd Grade Here I Come!

Ok, so it has been decided. I will be teaching 3rd grade next year - barring any unforeseen circumstances. At first I was, well, scared. Then, I started thinking about it and I think it will be a good challenge. And the kiddos will be great, they are my class from last year!

So any thoughts or advice on switching grades? I haven't taught anything but 1st grade, in the same school, in the same room. Moving all of my things is gives me a bit of anxiety!

Help!

~ Katie

3 comments:

  1. Good luck in the move! It will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no advice. It's been so long since I've switched grades. But have fun! Change is always good :)
    Barb
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barb! I am totally nervous about it, but totally excited too! It should be an adventure!

      Katie

      Delete