Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Suffixes Freebie for My Fellow Teachers

Good Morning all! So, truth time. I haven't seen my cute firsties for 4 days now! It feels like forever! I took a personal day on Friday to go camping with my bestie and our hubbies, then during one of our hiking excursions I slipped, fell, landed on my tushy and sprained my ankle. It was not my most graceful moment!


Anywho, I couldn't put lots of weight on it by Sunday night so I took another day off. But, because I had some time to spare (sitting on the couch for hours with your leg up is not as awesome as it sounds), I made this suffixes game. Just click the picture or head over to my TpT store to download. It is yours because I am so thankful for what you all share and I appreciate the amazing teachers that you are!



Here's to hobbling back into the classroom!

~ Katie

6 comments:

  1. Ouch! I'm so sorry! I hope you have a speedy recovery. Thanks for making a game for us while you're recuperating. Talk about making the most of your time! Sending my best to you!

    Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love this- thank you for sharing!

    Hope your ankle feels better soon!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, sorry about your ankle.
    Thanks for the freebie and good luck with grade 3:))
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!
    Just wanted you to know I'm giving you the One Lovely Blog Award! Come by my blog to check it out! :)

    JennyB
    Funtastic Fun in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the freebie! We are your newest followers!!


    http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the freebie! It will be perfect to slip into the mix next week. Here's to a speedy ankle/bum recovery :). Glad I found you!

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete