Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A K-2 Link-up and Updates


I so love finding new blogs out there! Not only do Rebecca and I love to share our ideas, but we also love learning from all of our fellow teachers! It is like working on a team of hundreds of primary grade teachers rather than just the 6 of us at our school. And isn't hundreds of heads working together better than 6? (I just got a funny visual of this!) If you haven't checked it out, you totally should! There are so many great blogs that are out there!

Student Teachers X2:
My student teachers have been in the classroom for 2 days now and they are just getting their feet wet! I am excited to see them teach some guided reading lessons tomorrow! I know they will do great! At first, I thought it was going to be totally intimidating to have two teachers watching me, but they are such dolls! I think this will be a great experience for both of us!

~ Katie

7 comments:

  1. Hello! I just found your blog and am your newest follower. Feel free to stop by and check out my new blog! Thanks!
    Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you gals' blog! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful ideas! I'm going to have a busy night reading through all of your posts. :)

    Erica

    Sprinkles to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaww! Thank you so much! You are too sweet! We are so glad to meet you and welcome!

      ~ Katie and Rebecca

      Delete
  3. Thanks for following me!! So glad I found you ladies ;)
    Becky
    http://teachinglearningloving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopped over to follow you back and check out your blog. How cool that you are best buds with the teacher next door! I love my team, too. It makes our job soooooo much more fun!

    Can't wait to read more of your blog.

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your student teachers are lucky to have a wonderful mentor like you. They are going to learn so much! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you so much! They are doing wonderfully and they are so lucky to be working with my really amazing group of kiddos!

      ~ Katie
      First Grade ABCs

      Delete