Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekend Round Up & A Jellybean Subtraction Freebie

Photo courtesy of Picky Palate

Well Sunday has come to an end and I can't believe how fast it went! The Hubs and I worked so hard on our yard and figuring out the car fiasco, I feel like I am ready for another weekend to start. But at the same time, I am so happy with all that we accomplished. Work is kinda funny like that, right? We get so exhausted but so fulfilled with all that we do.

Anywho, in honor of our hard work this weekend, and the fact that the Hubs is feeling a bit under the weather, I tried a new recipe: Chicken Pot Pie Bowls with Puffy Croutons. Oh. My. Stars. This is super tasty! Definitely the feeling of comfort food, but with a twist. We definitely recommend it. :)

In preparation for teaching math tomorrow, I thought playing a Spring Themed game was in order. Hop on over to our TpT store and download your copy for free!
(click the picture to download the copy from our store)


~ Katie

3 comments:

  1. Any meal with the words "chicken pot pie" in it is worth eating! Enjoy.

    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute game. Thank you!

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. naturopathic medicine fatty liver naturopathic medicine fatty liver naturopathic medicine fatty liver

    Feel free to surf to my web page homeopathic treatment of fatty liver

    ReplyDelete